What's left of a Boss 351 on EBay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn shame , wish I could get it to fix but too much of a project for me at this time

What you guys think it will go for?

Did he keep the vin stamped on the original fender?

I know I would....
Yes, I did. However, the stampings are on the tops of the shock towers under the fenders.

However, the VIN on the dashboard is what the typical vehicle safety inspector is going to look at, for the sake of convenience and not having to remove the fenders just to view the stampings on the shock towers, IF they're even aware of the stampings on the shock towers in the first place.

Somebody will buy the VIN tag and get the car for free.
I suppose it could happen... however, my original front clip went to a metal reclamation scrap yard - again, without the VIN stampings (I plasma-cut them off before loading it up on the scrap trailer).

I'm thinking they'd make a dandy key chain fob. ;)

It sold for $3560.00
To me that seems to be incredible since there is no drivetrain and there is major body and frame damage.
Boss Title, Boss Vin#'s and Boss parts, maybe he's got a nice 71 Boss clone that's about to triple in value. Probably not the case, could be someone just willing to take on a challenge... but for 20-30K profit people will do a lot of things, especially if they have the equipment and know how.

Back