"Where is it Gonna Crash?" Game!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may have heard about the defunct Chinese space station that is going to fall back to Earth around April 1st, 2018 (not an April Fool's Day joke) so it is time to bring out the map for another round of the "Where is it gonna crash?" Guessing Game!  The rules are easy, pick a square from the world map below and post your guess!  Who ever guesses the correct square once the space station comes down, will be the winner!  Duplicate guesses are ok. Prize is bragging rights but I may also be able to come up with a little award icon to ad to your profile!  Good luck and stay safe!

Ok, here is the map...post your best guess!  Remember to duck and cover if you see any fireballs coming from space!

I'd like it to take all my neighbor's trees down that he refuses to trim. So 10 is my guess.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok folks, the Tiangong Station is down as of April 1st, 2018 8:15 EDT

Whatever was left of it splashed down in the South Pacific near Tahiti...that correlates to 19 & 27 on our map so it looks like our satellite awards go to:

Ole Pony #27

Don C #19

rackerm #27

It is important to note that this is Ole Pony's 2nd time win at guessing where space junk will be landing!!   ::thumb::

Hmmm, that IS suspicious. I wonder if he has a source for getting classified information or maybe even has enough influence to decide where stuff is gonna land.

Anyway, I'll be more careful around OlePony in the future!

:D

Back