WIDE-BODY KIT FROM SCRATCH

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very valid suggestion. It needs to happen. We’ve just been moving so fast but at the same time not rush anything and basically left the camera to a later date. I have so much to do mechanically and that will be one of the things. The rear skylight won’t suffice for a proper backing up.

Thanks guys. The back window got water sanded with 800 and then it got smoked with the cars clear coat plus drops of the cars black paint. The rear tail panel is going pewter so it works with the moustache stripe on the trunk face.

russian image hosting site

Marco designed and milled these driving light lenses last night. Worked out really nice. Marco Marco Marco lol.

Closer shot of the rear quarter. Car is going on a trailer and of to my friend Brian’s place where he will spend a week cutting and polishing the paint. Excited to see the thing with no orange peel or dust particles. Black is a hard colour to work with for so many reasons but well worth it if it comes out right and Brian is the best around.

Applying tint to the underside of the louvred slats. No point in louvers if they don’t shade from the sun.

I'd wager there is a small but worthwhile market for that back glass if it is standard fit.

I'd wager there is a small but worthwhile market for that back glass if it is standard fit.
It is direct fit and I’ve made 6. 2 for me and 4 will be up for grabs when I’m done.

48” roof height makes Ivan look like a giant.

Silver hand guy is Brian. Killer polisher. Worked on a Foose car for BASF. Funky Mercedes. Not the 71 lol.

Wow Angelo, that's beautiful.
Hey buddy, long time. Thanks for the compliment. How are you and the build.

First shot is showing shrinkage and some prep marks. Then he continues with his magic , skills and you get smooooth. Hope these aren’t too boring. Every bit of forward motion is very satisfying after being shelved for 8 months.

Latest posts

Back