WIDE-BODY KIT FROM SCRATCH

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://ibb.co/gVtDYm

18_CD812_A_811_A_484_A_A818_972966_F9616_E.png

18_CD812_A_811_A_484_A_A818_972966_F9616_E.png

The lighting on this side is even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. That’s his garage. I’m loving his update shots. I’ve never seen paint so deep.

Thank you gentlemen. A couple of up close shots

Feels a little 67-68 to me from this angle

I told Ivan you have big cohones insisting on black but I’m game if you are. I think he pulled it off and I’m glad I listened to him. I can’t see any other colour for this build now that it’s done. It will have the race car elegance I was after.

Wow! That looks great. I must say that I like your body mods better than the Foose car. Can't wait to see it finished. Ryan

I set out to do this car in 2014 about3 years before we heard about Chips intentions on doing one so I never thought there would ever be a reason for Chip Foose and I to be talked about in the same sentence. I have to say it’s very cool and your compliment are very kind. I guess it’s a good thing our designs are different because it gives me the space to finish the car how I wanted to without overlapping the same styling cues he’s done. Looks like first one in last one out has its advantages lol

best free image uploading site

Met with the graphics guy today. He’s been aware of this project from the beginning and is right into working on the car for me. He is very skilled and professional. He has chosen to bring his laptop and plotter here to my shop on a weekend and cut the graphics right here and install them. Should be before months end.

Colours are going to be like the top image. Layed out kind of like the middle image. The last image was the first idea put to paper. Of course all the corners will be rounded. Always sticking with my BOSS 302 feel but with plenty of input from Marco with regards to everything from colour to fonts to even the placement and how far to go with it. Bouncing ideas off each other I think makes for a better finished product over being headstrong on anything. Final call is always mine but it almost always is altered from my first vision. Sometimes my ideas aren’t the coolest of the day lol.

Back