www.Fuelly.com - Track Your Mileage

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
Hey guys. I've been using this site to track my fuel usage and find it very useful, especially when I add a note with each tank as to what I was doing. It's very simple and lets me keep track of all my cars.

You can enter your fill ups, mileage, gallons, and price either remotely on your phone or at home and track what you are getting for miles per gallon and also shows various stats and graphs for your car. The nice thing is that you can add buddies to your profile and track what they are getting. All kinds of cars are on there where MPG averages can be viewed/compared however, there are no 71-73 mustangs.

Nice feature is that you can add buddies on there so I thought I'd post up an open invitation to join Fuelly and add me as a buddy. I'm Don65Stang on there as well.

When you get signed up, you have the option of getting a graphic to add to your sig. I do that for my car on the other forums. It updates each time you fill up.

So if you are interested. Go set up your account and then post up on this thread so other 71-73 members can add you as a buddy.

Here's the main site: http://www.fuelly.com

Latest posts

Back