New Gauge Cluster

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible, factory 302, disc brakes and A/C. Started to rebuild it all original but elected to go full tilt and rebuilt everything in the drivetrain, a/c, cooling, etc. etc. etc.
Just finished getting this new gauge cluster mounted. It came with all the sensors and there is no need for the clear bezel to go back over the gauge cluster becuase these have their own covers. I really like them and as promised here is the installation picture.

I think that they are an excellent solution for those of us that don't have factory gauges.

Gauge Cluster Installed.jpg

They came from these guys: http://www.newvintageusa.com/71-73mustang.html

Looks slick! How'd you wire up the 'Check Engine' light, anyway? rofl

Seriously though - very nice. ::thumb::

Those are awesome, that's what I wanted to get but wasn't in my budget so I just put the white faces and green LED's in my old cluster under $50:)

Where are the RPM and Speed gauges stuck at 0?
I was doing 140 mph in reverse. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished getting this new gauge cluster mounted. It came with all the sensors and there is no need for the clear bezel to go back over the gauge cluster becuase these have their own covers. I really like them and as promised here is the installation picture.

I think that they are an excellent solution for those of us that don't have factory gauges.

They came from these guys: http://www.newvintageusa.com/71-73mustang.html
Wow...this looks great! I've been researching my instrument gauge options and this has now moved to the top of the list. You mentioned blue LED perimeter lighting. Is this around the gauges? Did you like it? Also you mentioned a matching clock. Were you able to order both of these from Summit? What was the up charge?

I really appreciate all the help!

John

Back