Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk3124

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible
M-Code 351 Cleveland
C6
Just got my car in fall of last year, looking forward to many years of enjoyment.

Question to follow..

My car is a m code convertible with factory power windows.

car 2.jpg

car 1.jpg

car 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my car in fall of last year, looking forward to many years of enjoyment.

Question to follow..

Welcome from Derby, N.Y. I know you will love this site. I would like to hear more about your car. I ORDERED mine new in 73. I have some pictures in my profile album.

Welcome Hawk, from Brisbane, Australia!

Your vert looks the Biz - love the black and white interior combo.

Don't sweat the picture thing - i've been slapped a few times myself for no pics.The members can be very hungry for visuals:p

Greg.:)

Welcome from W. TN. Don't worry about the picture thing either. I tend to read more picture books anyhow so I am sure it is just a natural request. You have found the right place to contribute and learn as wel all do. Hang around and keep us informed of your projects and fun drives.

Welcome from West Texas!

Beautiful! ::thumb::

Damn you people and you awesome 'verts! Each one I see makes me want one even more. Gonna be a hard sell to get a 'vert of my own once the Mach 1's done - maybe if I sell the Jeep... nah - that's just crazy-talk. rofl

I'll figure out something, I'm sure.

Question to follow..

::welcome::If I recall correctly, the M-Code stands for having a stronger shock tower that can support a big block. As for pwr wndws is something I always wanted to install on my 72 q-code convertible restomod but had to settle w/out as all garages say the doors that i have won t support them ie, body model/inner from back compartment can not get into for placement of unit and wiring for so much as in a modified wiring harness too. It is even more improbable to~@ factory installing A/C. As is, had to look hard for rear speaker but found a pair of JBL marine speakers that is shallow enough to install as you can view of 1 of 18 photos on my COTM re, march slot of calendar contest on my user/member name Mustang Dynasty. Article title for St Patricks Day- Scottish 'Kream'. Would appreciate your vote on it, that is, if you might look at buying the 2015 mustangs.com calendar. Last entry, Luxtang has pwr wdws too. As well a section w/all videos too.

Mikke

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice vert. That black with the silver stripes looks sharp! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back