Hello from Florida

Presently in St Pete Beach, but will be relocating the car to Melbourne, Fl the 16th. Originally bought it in OKC. Good to see a website for the 71-73 crowd.

Coupe.jpg.952cad37690d257faa3260b3fe609ae5.jpg

72/5.0/Holley Street Avenger 570 4v/3spd

Added 8/09 New King Cobra Clutch, Power Steering and Power Brakes

Added 5/10 Classic Air Kit, HEI Distributor

attachment.php?aid=4

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! I'm glad to see people joining the forums...I definitely see a need for a specialized 71-73 forum as their popularity grows!

Love the NASA hood on the coupe! Does she have a 429?

spacer.png

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! I'm glad to see people joining the forums...I definitely see a need for a specialized 71-73 forum as their popularity grows!

Nope, it's a 5.0 from an 87 Mustang. Gives me the roller cam and HO firing order so I don't have to deal with the Flat Tappets and Zinc issues.

attachment.php?aid=4

Nope, it's a 5.0 from an 87 Mustang. Gives me the roller cam and HO firing order so I don't have to deal with the Flat Tappets and Zinc issues.

Nice! I just got a 306 Ford Racing Crate for my 72 Coupe...it has the aluminum X heads and E303 roller cam! It should thump a little!

spacer.png

Nice! I just got a 306 Ford Racing Crate for my 72 Coupe...it has the aluminum X heads and E303 roller cam! It should thump a little!

I had seen that over on VMF. I've thought about it, but the current engine already has more horsepower than I have brains.... That's why I did the Scarebird Disc Brake upgrade.....

attachment.php?aid=4

Hi I just join the 7173 mustang club thats one nice mustang it looks great are you going to do any more to it or just enjoy.

It is good to see a club just on 71 -73 mustangs start up.

Hi I just join the 7173 mustang club thats one nice mustang it looks great are you going to do any more to it or just enjoy.

It is good to see a club just on 71 -73 mustangs start up.

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm going to have it repainted in the same color. The paint on it looks great, but is very thin. I accidentally banged a spot on the passenger front fender and had a small dimple of paint ot come off the size of a pencil eraser. It annoys the heck out of me, and when I saw how thin the paint layer was, it worried me even more. I'm lookinginto a complete repaint, plus clearcoat to get it to have some protection.

I just had a shop add Classic Air's air conditioning kit, LED bulbs for the dash, a new HEI distributor, Ford Racing valve covers and air cleaner, a passenger side mirror, and a host of other nagging repairs.

I want to add a new dual exhaust, with Dynomax VT's, and will be converting to a T5 with either 3.55's, 3.73's or 4.10's in the rear. I want something that will jumo off the line, but cruise nicely when I choose to .

How about you?

attachment.php?aid=4

Hi yep I have a 351 Cleveland Custom Exhaust 2.5" Jet hot coated-650 Holley DP- Gillmor Belt Drive-big dis 10 mm spark leads 4v heads & more.

C6 box B&M Pro Rachet Shifter - Stall Converter Diff Detroit Locker3.50 Gears- Big Discs Brakes all round & Noluthane Bushes Lots of Billet Gear.