Your Valentines Day plans

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blmeis

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible 351C "Q"
:heart: So I was just wondering what plans you have for Valentines Day 2 weeks away?! Does it involve your significant other and your Mustang?

I plan on having my engine back in the car by next weekend. I live north outside San Antonio with some beautiful scenery. If all goes well, I'm taking the wife and the 73 convertible on a short cruise and then we are headed to this beautiful vineyard for dinner and dancing. I can't wait! Hoping all goes well! It will also be a great back drop to get some new pics of the Mustang. What are your plans?

I am hoping to head to Luckenbach if I can sort out my new "problem" with my car.

I am hoping to head to Luckenbach if I can sort out my new "problem" with my car.
What's it like there? Always wanted to check it out!

First off, car problems sorted. ::thumb:: Second is that it is 40 miles away from where I live so a nice easy Hill Country ride. It is not a town, just a tiny place that has good to great music seven days a week. It is just a beer bar(s), food place for a burger or a corn dog, a dance hall if open and tables upon tables to sit and drink, eat and chat with music, Harley and hot rod enthusiasts along with some vacationers. I have never had a bad time there. Let me know if you plan to head there and I will meet you.

I was thinking about remodeling my dog house, since I've been spending a lot of time there lately.

First off, car problems sorted. ::thumb:: Second is that it is 40 miles away from where I live so a nice easy Hill Country ride. It is not a town, just a tiny place that has good to great music seven days a week. It is just a beer bar(s), food place for a burger or a corn dog, a dance hall if open and tables upon tables to sit and drink, eat and chat with music, Harley and hot rod enthusiasts along with some vacationers. I have never had a bad time there. Let me know if you plan to head there and I will meet you.
Tracking. It reminds me of this vineyard we used to go in TN. An outdoor venue to drink a few drinks, eat and socialize and listen to live music. Drew a pretty large crowd. Been looking for something like that here. Glad you got the car problem sorted. Unfortunately my engine is still not back from rebuilder. Welding in battery apron this weekend then standing by to see if I will get engine back early next week but may be driving my truck to restaurant instead! I will definitely let you know when we head out to Luckenbach, be cool to meet up.

I was thinking about remodeling my dog house, since I've been spending a lot of time there lately.
Peche 71-Sorry to hear you're in the dog house. After 22 years of marriage I've spent plenty of nights there myself. Just hope you have a heater to keep you warm at night in that NY cold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back