• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 upholstry

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

83slimer

Reaction score
My Car
1973 sportsroof mustang
Looking to buy a upholstry set ( black)for a standard interior or mach 1 for the right price. Hoping someone has a new set they didn't use. Trying this before I buy new through the net. With exchange so crazy makes things cost 2 times as much for us canadians.

I have a new set of TMI deluxe weave bucket seat covers still in the box I'm willing to sell.

Still looking, Id have to buy the TMI seat foams to use the TMI covers. Cost a lot more !
I have hog rings and ring pliers new in the box I want to sell. Bought them before just taking it to the local upholstery shop.

The upholstery shop said I should have used my original foam as there was nothing wrong with it. Just an FYI to save money.

kcmash

Still looking, Id have to buy the TMI seat foams to use the TMI covers. Cost a lot more !
I have hog rings and ring pliers new in the box I want to sell. Bought them before just taking it to the local upholstery shop.

The upholstery shop said I should have used my original foam as there was nothing wrong with it. Just an FYI to save money.

kcmash
Thanks ya planning on using my foam, might add a little where its thin, I already bought the pliers just waiting to get upholstry before i buy the rings.

Back