What's your favorite Grabber color?

I'm partial to the 71 metallic grabber green because it is s unique and pretty uncommon with blue being second.

• Like 1

Mark

71 Mach 1 J code - Japanese export

72 Convertible f code - first car

Numerous other Fords

I liked the Grabber Green in 1971 and ordered a Grabber Maverick that color with black vinyl roof and high back bucket seats. It is sitting by the barn where it was driven to and parked probably around 1980. In the background of this pic.

DSC_2475.jpg

Something happened during my car build and it got painted twice at the factory. I had to sand down a spot once and there was two distinct layers of Green. I think the sticker price was $3,200 and it had everything but air cond. which I do not like. Even had 5 lug wheels part of the HD suspension package that cost an amazing $10.00 extra. You can say what you want about quality today but you sure could not beat the prices back then.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

There was also a Grabber Lime available. Ryan

1973 Mach 1, Porsche Guards Red, 429/C6

1972 Mach 1, Grabber Blue, 302/C4, currently under construction

Blue !!!

Grabber lime.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Green!

Blue is much more spectacular and I love it but I'd hesitate to have it on a car I'd own as I think I'd get tired of it after a while simply because it's too flashy.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Got to be Lime as i bought a grabber lime. With that white vinyl roof im going to look like a pimp riding down the road when i finally get it finished lollerz

Steve

1971 Grande

Lime green for me.

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.                                            

• 3 weeks later...

Although Grabber Orange wasn't available for our cars, it's my favorite, especially with black stripes - I almost painted my '73 Mach that color. :cool:

Ham & Eggs: A day's work for a chicken, a life-altering experience for a pig.

'71 Grande, 351C Ram Air w/ Edelbrock carb and intake, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ DynaMax mufflers, NACA hood, front spoiler, 235/60-15 Radial T/As on 15x8 Vision Legend Five wheels, mostly new interior, several custom touches in and out...

Got to be Yellow,

Special K

It's a tie for me, I'd take green or lime.

1971 Coupe - 306ci (circa 1971) - 10:1/750 Holley/RPM Air Gap/Lunati camshaft (221/231@.050)/Comp roller rockerarms/Ford Racing pulleys/Ported cylinder heads/MSD ignition/Patriot Ceramic LT headers/Single Chambers/Carter fuel pump/NOS Sniper/9" diff./4.57 gears/B&M Holeshot convertor/B&M Shiftkit/B&M Z-Gate/CE subframe connectors/Jegs Sport Star rims/Lakewood traction bars/Fiberglass Ram Air hood/Electric fan/Rear seat delete/Relocated battery/Custom graphics

1972 Mach 1 - Ford 400ci/C6 trans/Quick Fuel 750 carb/Weiand Intake/Harland Sharp rockers/Performance cam/Patriot headers/CVF racing underdrive pulleys/Carter Fuel pump/Jegs Sport Star rims/4.11 gears/Spool/Traction bars/Accel distributor and ignition/Miloden 8-quart/Jones Full Boar exhaust/Hurst Pro-matic 2 shifter