Anyone have the Trifecta? '71 '72 and '73 Mustangs?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredensborg

I like music, languages, weaponry, and freedom.
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
1980 Bronco
A couple modern Fords
Just wondering if anyone here has all three years of the big ponies? Would be cool to see a picture of a '71 '72 and '73 all together. I have never seen a 3 together at once, and even a quick Google search left me disappointed!

To this day I still struggle to see the differences in the fenders that people talk about, aside from the gas cap on '71's and the different grills/stripes on '73's...I cant tell a lot of the time.

interesting tri-fecta. I'm close with a 71 and 73. My trifecta would be coupe, convertible and fastback. So, for me 2 out of 3 once again, just need a 72 sportsroof/fastback.

Kevken1959 has a bunch of trifectas...

CONVERTIBLES:

1F03M, Maroon Metallic, Black Dlx, Black Top, A/C, Tach, Posi, Magnums

1F03M, Grabber Lime, White, White Top, A/C, CA Car

1F03M, Maroon Metallic, White Dlx, White Top, PW

1F03M, Black, White Dlx, White Top, Tach, Posi

1F03M, Pewter, Black Dlx, Black Top, 4-Spd, A/C, R/A, Tach, Magnums

1F03M, Bright Blue, Blue Dlx, White Top, 4-Spd, Decor Grp

2F03R, Grabber Blue, White Dlx, White Top, Decor Grp, Tach, etc.

2F03R, Bright Blue, White Dlx, White Top, Decor Grp, Tach, etc.

2F03Q, Bright Red, Red Dlx, Rim Blow, A/C, Tach

2F03Q, Bright Lime, Black Dlx, Black Top, A/C, P/W, Tilt, Conv. Grp, Decor Grp

2F03Q, Grabber Blue, White Dlx, White Top, 4-Spd, Tach, A/C, Decor Grp, Side Stripes, Magnums, PW

3F03Q, Blue Glow, Blue Dlx, White Top, 4-Spd, A/C, Tach, Decor Grp, Side Stripes, Forged Wheels, PW

3F03Q, Gold Glow, Ginger Dlx, Black Top, 4-Spd, Tach, Decor Grp, Side Stripes, Tu- Tone hood, Forged Wheels

3F03Q, Copper Metallic, Ginger Dlx, Black Top, 4-Spd, Tach, Decor Grp, Side Stripes, Tu-Tone Hood, Forged Wheels

3F03Q, Gold Glow, Black Dlx, Black Tp, 4-Spd, Tach, Decor Grp, Stripes,Tu-Tone Hood, Forged Whls

And 15 more verts, 2 Boss 351s and 2 M-code Mach I's! Tongue

Thanks for your question. For us of the vintage I also like the idea of the trifecta of one year. For me 71, my first, and new car, a 71 hardtop.

If only one could go back to the dealer now, and order up a new 71 429 4speed hardtop. One can dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back