newbie from NC

stax359

Hi everyone,

just a hands up, & hello from the Raleigh, NC area. I'm new on here, and look forward to the informational

highway of help from 7173 Mustangs members & threads in making my 71 M- code a thrill to sport around in

on weekends

Welcome to the Forum from Hendersonville, N.C 

Got one of the biggest Mustang shows coming up in Sevierville, TN. in March, Ponies In The Smokies should be around 1,000 mustangs there. There will be an inside display with a car from each year two of our members will have cars there in the display.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Welcome from Oklahoma. Please post pics of your Mustang!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome from Iowa.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Welcome from Oregon. Seeing as how nobody else has:

:worthlesswithoutpics: 

:)

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the friendly greetings. I'm not big in the technolocical world, on postings pics. I'll have to get my son's help on that one.

I know about the P.I.T.S show. My family is taking 3 cars up there. My wife's 05 Saleen, oldest son's 84 GT, & youngest son's 04 cobra.

Hopefully the 71 will be ready for next year, maybe for myrtle beach

I like NC ...cos its got Charlotte in it ...and in Charlotte is Charlotte Motor Speedway ...and in there is a load of history. 

.. It is my ambition to go one day and pay homage. 

Welcome from UK btw .

sig2.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

Welcome on board from Central Ohio - I would also like to see pictures!

Black 1971 Mach 1

351C/FMX/TrickFlow Heads/Lunati Retro Roller Conversion

Classic Auto AC, Manual Front Discs, Upgraded Springs/Shocks/Close-Ratio Steering

IMG-2977.jpg

thanks for all the friendly greetings. I'm not big in the technolocical world, on postings pics. I'll have to get my son's help on that one.

I know about the P.I.T.S show. My family is taking 3 cars up there. My wife's 05 Saleen, oldest son's 84 GT, & youngest son's 04 cobra.

Hopefully the 71 will be ready for next year,  maybe for myrtle beach

Since you will be at the PITS you will have to look me up. I will have 73 Mach 1 in the indoor display and I will be driving my 73 convertible and will be outside with it. Here is pic so you will know which ones.

Both are originals the vert is a little beat up but that way I do not have to worry about it. I ordered the Mach 1 new.DSC-0955.jpg

DSC-1058.jpg

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David