Gas is crazy  cheap in Michigan right now. I bought premium at Costco for 1.55 and regular for 1.09. What it going for in your area?

John J

About € 1.279 per Liter for regular fuel ~ $ 5.30 per gallon.  :banghead: 

In South West Germany

1972 Mach 1, 351C-2V, wimbledon white, blue all vinyl luxury

born in Dearborn, grown in the district of San José, spent a lifetime in California, moved to Germany in 2010

Mustang_Mach1_wallpaper_300_150.jpg proud member of clublogozusammen.JPG.59fb4a10d15cfff9ec756235059135b8.JPG

Compared to the prices in your towns this here in Omaha seems like price gouging...Reg $1.66 and Premium $1.99

I've seen a gas sign from Kentucky @ 0.99 cents.

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

PA SUCKS!!! Still at $2.25 for reg.

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

044.jpg

PA SUCKS!!!    Still at $2.25 for reg.

LOL, yep. Here in CT my area is @ $2.00/gal for regular, Super is till about $2.50. All depends on when those tanks got filled. I'm finally starting to see prices under $2 here and there. 

Don't worry, it'll shoot right up the second oil prices rebound....

wow.. and i'm fairly close to the refinery too and it's $1.81/gal reg. hi test is like $2.20. still better then 2.50 for reg a few months ago. took the stang out for about a 40 mi run yesterday. hadn't see the sun for 6 months... I ready for the shows.. when ever that happens.

PA SUCKS!!!    Still at $2.25 for reg.

$1.85 where I am located- the suburbs outside of Reading.  PA has 58.7 cents of gas tax for each gallon, highest gas tax in the nation.  And for what, I really don't know.  Supposed to cover fixing the roads, which are a wreck, but I believe it pays for the state police.  Something like that...  Compared to our European friends however this price is a steal.

All I can say is "why are you complaining" Here is SW Ontario and yes, while I've been in so called isolation, I have not bought gas for the cars in over 3 weeks, so the non Ethanol premium I bought back then because I thought it was really low at 91.9 cent /liter, was still the approx equivalent to CAD $3.47 US gallon (3.78 liters). A steal compared to the approx of CAD $5.60 US gallon last summer.

I think I saw reg gas at 74.9 /liter yesterday, but I know diesel was $1.099 Ltr.

Be thankful you don't pay our taxes on fuel!!

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot the current ridiculous exchange rate of about -40%. so a US gallon of premium would be about $2.08 US a US gallon. Sorry for any confusion. My brain is not working too hard these days.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

All I can say is "why are you complaining" Here is SW Ontario and yes, while I've been in so called isolation, I have not bought gas for the cars in over 3 weeks, so the non Ethanol premium I bought back then because I thought it was really low at 91.9 cent /liter, was still the approx equivalent to CAD $3.47 US gallon (3.78 liters). A steal compared to the approx of CAD $5.60 US gallon last summer.

I think I saw reg gas at 74.9 /liter yesterday, but I know diesel was $1.099 Ltr.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot the current ridiculous exchange rate of about -40%. so a US gallon of premium would be about $2.08 US a US gallon. Sorry for any confusion. My brain is not working too hard these days.

I'd rather pay your fuel prices than what I donate each week for health insurance.

From a retired O&G engineer come Sr. Manager i do know that unemployment in the industry is skyrocketing. What do you conservative/capitalists want?

I'd rather pay your fuel prices than what I donate each week for health insurance.

Their healthcare isn't free however, they are taxed out the wazoo for those items.  So you're paying for it one way or the other.  Wealthy Canadians will come to the US for immediate service for special procedures rather than being on long waiting lists in Canada.  Granted, in the states if you're paying your own healthcare it can be expensive.  I don't think universal healthcare could ever work for everyone with 330 million people here (Canada has 37 million).  I contribute a set amount weekly to my employer's healthcare plan and it isn't bad at all.  It was only a few years ago that I didn't have to contribute anything weekly.  Canada is really getting beat up lately- the exchange rate is the lowest it has been since 2003 if I recall correctly.

enjoy while you can, OPEC and Russia are cutting production to raise prices

I'd have to think that with almost everyone on lockdown, they still won't able to raise prices very much due to low demand, even after SA and Russia cut production.  Also, the oil price in western Canada is down to around 7 bucks per barrel.

Yeah, I guess there are benefits to both sides of the border. 

IF you could cross the border, your 40%+ dollar could buy our gas pretty cheap right now.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

Here in Arizona it's $2.29 at Costco which is typically the cheapest place you can get it. But with this virus, my car is getting about 30 days to the gallon anyway.

Chris - BIG RED MACH 1

Born in '73 - Drive a '73

Former U.S. Army 63B10-H8

1st Infantry Division - The Big Red One

$.98/gal in Bryant, AR yesterday

$1.69/gal at station down the street. I notice it varies by like 25 cents across the city though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-mach-1]Visit My Garage[/button]

As usual, we pay per liter what you guys pay per gallon over here...

73 modified Grande 351C. Almost done. 

71 429CJ. In progress