Hello from Germany/Bavarian

29 minutes ago, Stanglover said:

Mary Blue, Not to put pressure on you, but where are the pictures??? We LOVE pictures here.

Here's mine,ย 

Geoff.

1971 Mach 1 Mustang (2)_LI.jpg

Hey hello,ย 

ย 

What a nice car ๐Ÿ˜ as more I see this colour, I think about a painting like that ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

Unfortunately my English is not the best, and till now I did not really come along with this site here.... I didn t get where I can post my car or when I found something, the pictures are too big.... I read something, how to do, but I didn t understand it, because of my poor English knowledge.... And the most translator in internet are terrible ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I hope one pic does gut in here

IMG_20200624_012938.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Sarah a warm welcome from the South West. Looks like you have found one of the best communities for 71 to 73 Mustangs. Cheers Frank

Welcome from Central New York. You have definitely come to the right place for help with the 71-73 Mustangs. I don't know where you could find a group of more knowledgeable people. Even thou

Herzlich willkommen from Omaha!

Posted Images

Just now, Mary Blue said:

Hey hello,ย 

ย 

What a nice car ๐Ÿ˜ as more I see this colour, I think about a painting like that ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

Unfortunately my English is not the best, and till now I did not really come along with this site here.... I didn t get where I can post my car or when I found something, the pictures are too big.... I read something, how to do, but I didn t understand it, because of my poor English knowledge.... And the most translator in internet are terrible ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

IMG_20200624_012938.jpg

IMG-20200617-WA0008.thumb.jpeg.faf34274ccd75f823ddd81c4d0d05b74.jpeg

• Like 1

Great looking car!!!

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

ย 

- Jason

ย 

ย 

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

ย 

Hallo Sarah und herzlich willkommen aus Luxemburg!! ๐Ÿ˜€

This is definitely the right place to be if you own one of these Mustangs. I know the German Mustang community quite well and....., well..... there's a reason I'm here. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

• Like 1

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... Iยดd rather be me." ๐Ÿ˜›
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

15 hours ago, Mary Blue said:

Hey hello,ย 

ย 

IMG_20200624_012938.jpg

Thank you Sarah, Your car looks great also, lots of potential there to make it your own.

Your English is really not too bad, I don't have a problem understanding what you want to say, so I'm sure others won't either. Explain as best you can, and we'll figure it out.ย 

Geoff.

Geoff.

ย I learn something new every day!

Welcome from North Carolina, USA.ย 

• Like 1

Lazarus

ย 

9-C51-EEB4-A25-A-4-F27-8-D01-0-EB879931296.jpg

4 hours ago, Stanglover said:

Thank you Sarah, Your car looks great also, lots of potential there to make it your own.

Your English is really not too bad, I don't have a problem understanding what you want to say, so I'm sure others won't either. Explain as best you can, and we'll figure it out.ย 

Geoff.

Thank you, I try it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…ย 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Welcome from Missouri!ย  Cool looking car.ย  The group here has an incredible and unparalleled mass of knowledge that is indispensable when working on these cars.ย  Wilkommen!

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1988 Bronco II

2014 F150 Supercrew

Hello Sarah welcome to the forum from North Carolina.ย 
There is never a day that I do not learn something new about these Mustangs. I am 72 and have owned since new. So ask all the questions you have someone will have an answer.ย 
I do not know if you have Lucas Oil products in Germany or not. I use their gas addative in my cars to lubricate the valves and upper cylinder. It replaces the lead they took out of the gas. Here is link to information.

https://www.grainger.com/product/LUCAS-Diesel-Fuel-Additive-49EP38?gclid=Cj0KCQjwy8f6BRC7ARIsAPIXOjhOmBpCtpZIdB3zkhZr9335PTtQQ1S08H4e2zDtWUoc-qWmyhdzHp0aAnx-EALw_wcB&searchQuery=49EP38&gucid=N%3AN%3APS%3APaid%3AGGL%3ACSM-2296%3ALZ31B4%3A20501231&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwy8f6BRC7ARIsAPIXOjhOmBpCtpZIdB3zkhZr9335PTtQQ1S08H4e2zDtWUoc-qWmyhdzHp0aAnx-EALw_wcB%3AG%3As&s_kwcid=AL!2966!3!254043094448!p!!g!!lucas+10003

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David