Wiring Diagrams

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I just finished restoring and uploading a nice 1972 wiring diagram to the new wiring diagram section of the site! It can be found here:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/misc.php?page=diagrams

We still need a good 71 and 73 diagram! If you have one that you would like to share, email it to me at: [email protected] and I'll clean it up and upload it to the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Wiring Diagrams for the 1971 and the 1973 Mustangs. They are @12 pages each.

I will try to get them scanned and forwarded to you via email over the next couple of days. Great idea to have those available on the site.

BT

I have the Wiring Diagrams for the 1971 and the 1973 Mustangs. They are @12 pages each.

I will try to get them scanned and forwarded to you via email over the next couple of days. Great idea to have those available on the site.

BT
That would be great! I'll upload anything I can in hopes of helping others down the road! I just cleaned up an uploaded a 2 page general diagram for 71's. Your 12 pagers would be even better!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you the links (Goggle document) for the wiring diagram to your email account.

If you have a gmail account, you MAY have to sign in to read it - - otherwise, you should not.

Please let me know if there are any problems accessing the documents as I can send them to you as individual attachments.

BT

I sent you the links (Goggle document) for the wiring diagram to your email account.

If you have a gmail account, you MAY have to sign in to read it - - otherwise, you should not.

Please let me know if there are any problems accessing the documents as I can send them to you as individual attachments.

BT
Got them! Excellent reference material! Now we need to find one of these for the 72 model year!

Thanks for scanning them! I gave you credit on the data page!

http://www.7173mustangs.com/misc.php?page=diagrams

No need for "credit" as I am just happy to have been of service.

I have also sent you the manual for the '72.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

BT

Back