New to the site, guess this is where/how 2 make intro

So, had 72 convert, 351c auto, Mach 1 clone, sold it 3yrs ago.  Not looking ran into 73 Mach 1, I convinced my wife we needed. Kids r all happy again, very sad the 72 went.  73 is a 20fter.  Have a 351c to sell, that was not put together right but has all parts to put back together, 4B alum intake, mild cam. Might include CJ heads.

Want 2 upgrade all 6 gauges but don't like Dakota options.  Want 2 c if a double din touchscreen will go in, found a single din w pop out touchscreen, need backup cam for fastback.  Not restomod but want modern features, will take on trips. 

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina where it was almost 70 deg. yesterday and will be again today. Had snow last week. Minn. home of 10,000 skating rinks right now, lol.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Welcome from Oregon.

You'll be able to find how several forum members have updated their gauges and cars by searching the forum.

Good luck with your project.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Welcome from Ohio. Good luck on your project.  As Don mentioned, just do a search and see what you can find. If you have no luck then do a post in the appropriate forum.   

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

welcome!

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1972 Mexican GT-351

1988 Bronco II

12 hours ago, Russ 71Mach1 07GTCS 16GTCS said:

You live better than I, MN has not gotten much snow this year like u.  Trick is winter outdoor activity, snowmobile is the only way to survive Feb's. Winters long otherwise.

A trip to the tropics will suffice too! 

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]