Hello from Phoenix Arizona 1972 Mach 1

Mach1Club.com

yep, mine is 6F also! Have you ever had any paint mixed for it? I was wondering what the PPG or Dupont code is? I have a listing somewhere of PPG numbers compared to factory paint codes but I wanted to be sure the color looks like ^^ that ^^ when done!

Keep in mind that my Mach 1 is 100% original. With it being 38 years old Im sure it has lost some of its actual luster or color. I know when I first bought this car it was badly oxidized so Im sure Ive taken a few layers of it off to bring back the shine. Although it is very presentable it really is more of a 5-10 footer.

Need more money, hopefully have my Trans Am sold next week and some of the process can start.

Looks like we are becoming competitors you have about every thing I had on my site, even your collage is mainly Mach 1's.

My current Mustangs 2012 Shelby GT500 & 1972 Mustang Grande 351C

mycars.JPG

mach1clubbanner2.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't upgrade to 1.6 yet. I might go back actually. The upgrade screws everything up, there are also very few mods and I don't see any reason to change, I see very little that made it worth it to upgrade. Regretting it actually.

I'm going to totally revamp Mach1Club. Have some advertising lined up with Mustang Monthly and Mustangs and Fords. I'm going to make a big push over the next 60 days to get Mach1Club.com off the ground along with StangsForSale.com

Frankly I don't get why people selling Mustangs whether its part or cars wouldn't want to sell 100% free with all the features it allows people to have and it is and will always be 100% free.

Got any suggestions I'm all ears.

My current Mustangs 2012 Shelby GT500 & 1972 Mustang Grande 351C

mycars.JPG

mach1clubbanner2.jpg

I hear that! I almost upgraded yesterday but decided to wait. 1.6 is enticing but it still looks pretty much the same as it is now!

Back to your car...it does look amazing for original! My 6F is faded beyond recognition! LOL

spacer.png

As far as reproduction interior pieces go, I've been hard pressed to find a full length console for these mustangs. I've pretty much concluded that I'm going to have to shell out a few hundred dollars to get an original. I wish someone was making a nice reproduction.