Japanese decals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozmach1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code mach1. c6 auto, dark green metallic/ green interior, Japanese export model.
[attachment=6394][attachment=6396][attachment=6397][attachment=6398]A couple of members have asked me to show some pics of the Japanese decals on my car. The first one is under the bootlid. The small round one is on the lower l/h rear windscreen & I've also shown a pic of the tool kits supplied by the dealer.

A couple of members have asked me to show some pics of the Japanese decals on my car. The first one is under the bootlid. The small round one is on the lower l/h rear windscreen & I've also shown a pic of the tool kits supplied by the dealer.
I can't see any attachments. :huh:

Is this one of those Mach1's that has GT351 decals?

Oz,

Couldn't see any pics either. My curiosity is way up. Hope you will try again!

- David

Last edited by a moderator:
Oz, I don't see any pictures. Try using tinypic to attach the pictures, it works great.
In case you don't know where "Tinypic" is, there is a "Tinypic" button under the box where you enter the text for a reply.

I prefer using Photobucket.com for posting pictures. It's easy and free.

A couple of members have asked me to show some pics of the Japanese decals on my car. The first one is under the bootlid. The small round one is on the lower l/h rear windscreen & I've also shown a pic of the tool kits supplied by the dealer.
When you finish your message scroll down a bit and you will see a "BROWSE" button. Click on that and select a picture from your computer, open it, and the picture's location on you computer will appear in the blank window to the left of the "BROWSE" button as "NEW ATTACHMENT". To the right of the screen is a button that says "ADD ATTACHMENT". When you click on that your computer will download the image to this system. When done, if you scroll down a bit there will be the location of the file on your computer to the left of the screen and to the right will be a button that says "INSERT INTO POST". Click on that and the image will be posted. Make sure the blinking cursor in your message is where you want the picture to go.

mike

Last edited by a moderator:
When you finish your message scroll down a bit and you will see a "BROWSE" button. Click on that and select a picture from your computer, open it, and the picture's location on you computer will appear in the blank window to the left of the "BROWSE" button as "NEW ATTACHMENT". To the right of the screen is a button that says "ADD ATTACHMENT". When you click on that your computer will download the image to this system. When done, if you scroll down a bit there will be the location of the file on your computer to the left of the screen and to the right will be a button that says "INSERT POST". Click on that and the image will be posted. Make sure the blinking cursor in your message is where you want the picture to go.

mike
Thanks I'll try again, not real smart with computors.

When you finish your message scroll down a bit and you will see a "BROWSE" button. Click on that and select a picture from your computer, open it, and the picture's location on you computer will appear in the blank window to the left of the "BROWSE" button as "NEW ATTACHMENT". To the right of the screen is a button that says "ADD ATTACHMENT". When you click on that your computer will download the image to this system. When done, if you scroll down a bit there will be the location of the file on your computer to the left of the screen and to the right will be a button that says "INSERT POST". Click on that and the image will be posted. Make sure the blinking cursor in your message is where you want the picture to go.

mike
Thanks I'll try again, not real smart with computors.
Took me three weeks to figure it out, but when you do it works great. If you mess something up, you can always edit the message including adding and removing pictures. So have at it :D

mike

Back