Hi everyone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boredover

Reaction score
My Car
Former owner of 72 Mustang Coupe and a 1993 LX 5.0.
Okay I will keep this short since my good friend Tony (Seraph) posted a fine and descriptive hello yesterday. My Name is Tom, and I am a 71-73 Mustang addict. I used to own a fine 72 Grande that was a nice (and strong) daily driver and I am going to begin looking for another 71-73 to restore and satiate my muscle car cravings. It is simply awesome that there is a site that appreciates as I always have this era of Mustang. I am looking forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Welcome Tom from coastal Alabama. Your name has been mentioned a time or two on here. Best of luck in finding your next mustang!

Welcome Tom from coastal Alabama. Your name has been mentioned a time or two on here. Best of luck in finding your next mustang!
Thanks, I am looking forward to it!

http://www.statewidelist.com is a good way to search Craigslist the ads. What kind of car and features are you looking for coupe, convertible or fastback? auto trans or 4-speed, etc?

http://www.statewidelist.com is a good way to search Craigslist the ads. What kind of car and features are you looking for coupe, convertible or fastback? auto trans or 4-speed, etc?
I would like to find "Grandpa's Grande". What I mean by that is, I would like to find a coupe that has a body and frame in excellent condition with no major issues. This new build will be a pro touring build so the engine, transmission, etc. really don't matter.

You have an insane list of Mach 1's BTW. Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have an insane list of Mach 1's BTW. Awesome.
Insane list or insanity?..I'm not sure but thanks. Each needs different amounts of love. The goal is to only have four when it is all said and done. So if you need some parts when you get your car let me know; I come through Knox a few times each year when I head up to see my family in Bristol.

Thank you all for the kind welcome. Very excited to learn and share with you folks.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back