Buying a new toy tomorrow

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolandmhall

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Coupe - Restomod
So I came across this piece about a week ago. Talked to the owner, finally saw it, took a look at the paper work and drove it.

No leaks, smoke, squeaks or squeals. Runs and drives straight and stops well. All lights work. There is not a tear in the interior

Rear deck lid has a few bubbles and there is a chip on the front hood. Other than that she's solid all the way around, down to the floorpans.

Solid 67 Ford LTD, older restoration (frame off). 41,000 original miles with full paper work. 390 with a C6 Ford 9" rear end, Magnaflow Exhaust, front disc conversion and new vinyl top.

Paid $6500.00

Let me know what you all think.

[attachment=8635]

[attachment=8636]

[attachment=8637]

My Dad had a 67 Galaxie when I was a kid......I had a chance to buy a friends 67 with a 390, 4 spd for $5,000 when I was 19....I turned it down in favor of a 67 Cougar that needed way too much work.

I love that body style.....looks like you got a good one.....word of advice ......check the frame ( bad for rust) and the gas tank!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definately cool! It has alot of potential..

Thanks everybody for the compliment. Always like that generation. The fairlanes, galaxies, etc. My uncle has a custom 500 and it's a beast. I know I can't leave stuff alone, so at some point, I might do a mild resto on it.

Back