2010 7173Mustangs.com White Elephant "Whatdidyaget" thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received an awesome model of a 73 Mach I. Every time I go to a store with models I look for one of these. Never found one before either. Thank you!!!

WhiteElephantgift.jpg
I've got that same one. It's really detailed.

I just received a box full of goodies! Some Ford calendars, decals, key chains, hats, t-shirt and a giant coffee mug! Great stuff! THANKS!!

Here's the required pic!

27zkqqw.jpg

Merry Christmas! :D

Like "rocketfoot", I too have received a box FULL of "goodies" via the U.S. Postal Service. I must have been very good this year!

Included in the box were 3 very nice posters, 2 "Allstate Insurance" water bottles, 2 JEGS stickers, both JEGS and Summit requests for catalogs, 2 "Super Clean" samplers, a "Duraglass Products" booklet, 2 different Collector's Car Insurance circulars, a nice used Show Vehicle Information Sheet, a can of "Tootsie Rolls", 2 "Allstate Insurance" ink pens, 1 2010 Ford Racing digital catalog, 1 2010 JWRODGARAGE digial catalog, 1 "Year One" hand fan, 2 plastic ties, and 1 metal tie.

Additionally, my particular "Santa" even sent 6 "Party Lite" Votive candles with holder for the First Lady. Yes, we feel like we have hit the lottery!

100_0749.jpg

THANKS Roy (TNFASTBK)!!

BT

Nice! There's nuttin' like a good 'ole box full of goodies!

I took the easy way out and donated a VIP membership to my pick!

Got mine today from "Doc" could not wait till Christmas to open. Found one very used 1973 license plate ,with reflective bolts, frame along with a very sincere letter stating maybe I could use it when my 71 grew up. Will post a pic later.:cool:

Like "rocketfoot", I too have received a box FULL of "goodies" via the U.S. Postal Service. I must have been very good this year!

Included in the box were 3 very nice posters, 2 "Allstate Insurance" water bottles, 2 JEGS stickers, both JEGS and Summit requests for catalogs, 2 "Super Clean" samplers, a "Duraglass Products" booklet, 2 different Collector's Car Insurance circulars, a nice used Show Vehicle Information Sheet, a can of "Tootsie Rolls", 2 "Allstate Insurance" ink pens, 1 2010 Ford Racing digital catalog, 1 2010 JWRODGARAGE digial catalog, 1 "Year One" hand fan, 2 plastic ties, and 1 metal tie.

Additionally, my particular "Santa" even sent 6 "Party Lite" Votive candles with holder for the First Lady. Yes, we feel like we have hit the lottery!

100_0749.jpg

THANKS Roy (TNFASTBK)!!

BT
Those are scans of original car and driver adds

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it made it in one piece, Roy. After this head rebuild, I should be in better shape to participate in next year's White Elephant. :)

Doc
rofl If I ever get mine on the road I will install it and send you a picture. Funny thing is I left out the most important part I was wanting to put in cobras', o'well like you said always next year.

8TLl6.jpg

I love the key chain, I'm going to put it on the stang keys on it right now. I do need to ask what the clamp is for, though, haha. Thanks a lot, Jim.

I do need to ask what the clamp is for, though, haha. Thanks a lot, Jim.
Here's a hint on the clamp. Anyone else ever seen one? It is a part specifically made to remedy a broken exhaust manifold causing a missing stud. It actually worked very well, I left it on there until I found a decent replacement manifold!

You are welcome Bryce. Happy New Year!

~jim

exhrepr.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back