71 custom build

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgIt's kinda hard to see the dimension in the pic. Hers a better angle. It's just roughed in 36 grit.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's going to look really cool keep up the great work. how much are you cutting down the body?

That's going to look really cool keep up the great work. how much are you cutting down thce body?
I cut the body down the middle 4.1" dropped suspension 5" and added air bags, loosing another inch from tire & rim. Total 10 " so roof top is at 40" from stock which is 50.1" I also shortened the body by 8"

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy, that kind of continuity of design is gorgeous. I think you hit it out of the park when you can make a change that feeds off the mustangs own original ideas.

Buddy, that kind of continuity of design is gorgeous. I think you hit it out of the park when you can make a change that feeds off the mustangs own original ideas.
Thanks man, from you that's a great compliment. I spent an hour or so last night going over your build pics. What amazing work . Im impressed with much of the work shown on this forum. Glad I found it and proud to be part of it. I'm so afraid of fiberglass, lol , if I can't bend it and weld it, I'm lost. That gooey sticky wet stuff freaks me out. I don't much like finish body work either so getting into a tough part of the build for me now. Just taking it slow and easy.

Well don't that look mean
Thanks Luke ?
Like the grill,lights and scoop just looks tuff. For what ever reason i am getting a aussie xc coupe vibe from the whole front but much leaner and cleaner.I do like the suggestion of a shaker. Good work mate been waiting for new posts on your build.

Back