• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 mustang 351 cleveland - $6000 (efland, NC)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mustang Milano maybe? Anyway, I might do that to a $20 model but not a real Mustang. :rolleyes: When its painted it might actually not be that ugly. :shy:
Yes I think so. I'd like to see someone like Scott (Qcode351mach) with all his pant and body experience build a really sweet custom Mustang. --- If someone has some play money layin' around that would be a cool project.

I like the molded in roof quarter vents . . . well sort of. I agree paint would help. I'd do a blacked out front end with no visible lights and the rear flares have to go!

but it would still be pretty weird at best
Yes those rear flares need to go and the rear needs to transition similar to the old IMSA race cars of the 80's - not exactly like as some of those were disasters too.

As most know I am a purist but for some reason this one gets my attention. Maybe the Milano is making me appreciate it more...:huh:

Ray

I must admit that except for the fender flares I like it too. An early concept car might have looked like that.

Unfortunately the flat black paint makes it look much worse than it is.

A nice red or dark blue paint could make a huge difference.

Ohdear_zpsb9725044.jpg Mmmm It's different. don't hate it but, Well you would have to wonder about the quality of the body work as compared to the asking price. Paint might help.

But this one is on my no like list, just too much going on.. Sorry if anyone here owns it. But Fark it's too much all round..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back