• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 72 351CJ engine for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Factory big block car with automatic trans Air conditioner. It has had slight upgrades to eng,trans,rear end and braking . Back up camera in radio.
I have a q code engine assembly with most accessories a/c compressor,p/s pump ,alt ,starter. It was in a 72 Mach 1 c-6 car. I drove it before removing all. The trans is not correct,but woks well. Robert (407)405-7306

Attachments

• IMG_0401.jpeg
    IMG_0401.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0399.jpeg
    IMG_0399.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
2k for engine w/ accessories and c-6 trans matching dash top and title. 1k for doors with glass and panels,and fast back deck . Have power brake pedal frame w/lever and pedal assembly and emergency brake pedal assembly $120. The dash and misc. trim $75?and the steering column$50

2k for engine w/ accessories and c-6 trans matching dash top and title. 1k for doors with glass and panels,and fast back deck . Have power brake pedal frame w/lever and pedal assembly and emergency brake pedal assembly $120. The dash and misc. trim $75?and the steering column$50

Do you have the two rear corner plastic trim panels that join on each side of the trap door opening of the rear deck? If so, and they’re in decent shape I’m interested. Car did not have a fold down back seat. Do you mean interior quarter panel?

Thnax

Do you have any A-pillar trim for fastback that are in good condition and not dried out/brittle? I need drivers side and as soon as I touch the passenger side, will probably need that one too.

Do you have any A-pillar trim for fastback that are in good condition and not dried out/brittle? I need drivers side and as soon as I touch the passenger side, will probably need that one too.
I have. They are not in good shape. I found some aftermarket ones made from fiberglass for my project c code 429 71. I updated many things .. I drive it kinda hard

Is the column complete with electrical elements and key? Will you ship prepaid?
Thanks

It is complete. The turn signal switch and ignition switch are all there and it has a key cylinder with key. The steering wheel is not pretty. I have never shipped anything that big. I don’t know where to take it or the cost. Are you familiar with the process? I can look into it

Back