72- Medium Lime Metallic - resurrection

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received some additional pictures on the car yesterday. We have had some problems with the paint that have caused some delays in pick-up. Earlier he found a fish-eye in the hood that required repainting the hood. This week he found some debris in the drivers quarter while doing final buffing. He ended up repainting the car on Tuesday and is now getting ready to do the hopefully final buff before the decals get added. Right now the plan is to pickup next week, but we will wait to see if everything gets done to plan that. I am going to post another posting to inquire if anyone in the southeast has an enclosed trailer they would be willing to borrow me. My open trailer is down at his shop and that is how I hauled the car there. I am getting nervous about hauling the car back with its new paint job on my open trailer.

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Awesome !!! , just like poison Ivy.

Love it !!!! , but i Gues you already knew that :D:D

JB

After two days and over 1K miles the Mach 1 is back home. Now my work begins to get it completed before Charlotte 2014.

I am having difficulties posting pictures to the forum today. Website times out. I will try some more later, but here are a few quick ones.

P2270321 (2).jpg

P2270323 (2).jpg

P2270324 (2).jpg

P2270325 (2).jpg

P2270328 (2).jpg

P2280335 (2).jpg

P2280340 (2).jpg

Does it look as good in person as it does on here?

Looks like you got a great original color match.

Who did all the sanding?

71MustangHotwheels.JPG

Sweet!

Love it.

Them, I mean.

And your garage-ma-hall!

That paint color is almost like, well, if you licked it it would have a flavor...

Lime Popsicle comes to mind.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking GOOD..........Gota love that Hugger Green

Back