72- Medium Lime Metallic - resurrection

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit of an update for the mustang family. Allan at Mustang Central has experienced some personal losses in the recent weeks so things have been delayed. Here are some pictures from about three weeks ago. Right now plans are still on to pick it up this coming weekend.

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

That color looks AWSOME on our cars!!! Really like the green. Great job, cant wait to see it assembled. Are you going with the matte black for hood and stripes or gloss??? i think gloss would pop really nice with that color if your not looking at staying original. Either way BEAUTIFUL!!

Looking to stay original with the matte black stripes. This is a non-ram aair car so I am going with the body only color on the hood. I really debaated about this and even considered buying a repop hood to put on some black war paint and the twist lock hood locks and make it a functionaal ram air. Just do not have the $$ right now so maybe someday in the future. I am going for concourse on the restoration so need to keep to the originality. RThat is my preference although I do like alot of the modifictions folks here on the forum have done. C9ZX set the bar high for me. I will take some time to get there.

Plans are still on to pick-up the car. It has had to move a couple of times do to longer than expected timelines for the weatherstrip and glass installation.

Here are a couple of new photos:

2646961_orig.jpg

1583249_orig.jpg

7339903_orig.jpg

3397853_orig.jpg

Oh WOW! I diggin' on that color! You'll have to change your avatar pic soon. ;)
I have thought about doing that several times. I have several pictures on my computer of green cars. I like the looks of the blower car and would love to build one some day just like that. Once I have the car back home I will snap some pictures and change out the avatar.

Back