73 Q code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelsonlucero

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 Q code
Hi all,

New to this forum thing.

Long story short, I fell in love with a 73 mach 1 as a small kid in NY and always wanted one since. Back in 1994 while broke and trying to pay for college, I found one for sale and could not resist. Life got in the way after that but I kept my project in the garage. Now I am finally able to start restoration but i am running into a snag with the fold down seats. The body in the original car was in too bad a shape to restore so I purchased a donor car that does not have fold down seats. Although I kept the actual seats from the original car, I need to buy hardware that attaches to the body... Any Input will be most appreciated.

image.jpg

Hi

Man resto? that looks mint!!!! Nice car, looks great in Black. I've wanted a 71-73 Mustang since I was a kid too and I just bought one off this forum a couple of weeks ago :)

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben

Welcome to the forum from just north of you in central Florida. I think Don at Ohio Mustang Supply or one of other vendors may be able to help with fold down parts. There is also a detailed thread on how the conversion is done just search for fold down. Lots of work that I will be doing in the near future. Just can't have a 73 without fold down rear seats like my origional.

::welcome::

Welcome to the site from Northern Virginia You should be able to find the parts from another member or one of our vendors. Keep the pics coming.

Welcome to our site from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Thank you very much to all who have replied... All input received and welcome words are much appreciated

Hi

Man resto? that looks mint!!!! Nice car, looks great in Black. I've wanted a 71-73 Mustang since I was a kid too and I just bought one off this forum a couple of weeks ago :)

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben
Thank you... Started trying to restore is back in 1999 but only got as far as engine, body and paint... It's been sitting since and now been working on everything else...

Thank you very much to all who have replied... All input received and welcome words are much appreciated

Hi

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben
Thank you... Started trying to restore is back in 1999 but only got as far as engine, body and paint... It's been sitting since and now been working on everything else...

image.jpg

Hi

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben

Hi

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben

Hi

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben

Hi

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben

Hi

Got any more photo's?

all the best

Ben

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back