Abudi from austria

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadian_red_maple_leaf

Reaction score
My Car
1966 Mustang K-Code Coupe
1968 VW Beetle
1969 Mustang Mach1
1971 Mustang 351 Boss
1972 Mustang Convertible
1983 Mercedes 280SL
hi folks,

a few of you already know me. a while ago i put a few slides together and forgot to post it here. my 72 vert was my first real full scale restoration and a challenge it was :)

my 1972 convertible restoration:

abudi

Wow, Abudi, You have some really nice cars in your collection. I dont know how you could ever keep up with so many, I have enough to keep up with one!

Keep up the good work, I really enjoyed watching your videos,,, Thank You,,

all in all my girlfriend and i have 7 oldtimers:

-) 1968 vw beetle

-) 1979 w123 mercedes coupe

-) 1983 r107 mercedes 280 SL

-) 1966 mustang coupe 289 hipo k-code

-) 1969 mustang mach 1 351W 4bb

-) 1971 mustang 351 Boss

-) 1972 mustang convertible 302 2bb

and yes we love all of them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
abudi, I would say welcome but since you are already one of us just a Hello:D I never realized you had not posted an introduction:huh: Anyways great cars and if I ever get back over that way, which I'm wanting to, I will look you up for sure. I have been talking to the Gf about a Germany/Austrian holiday, So if an Old East Tennessee redneck knocks on your door don't panic, its just me.

Well, I'll chime in here too, as it was because of you that I got here in the first place. Thanks for that again! :)

abudi, I would say welcome but since you are already one of us just a Hello:D I never realized you had not posted an introduction:huh: Anyways great cars and if I ever get back over that way, which I'm wanting to, I will look you up for sure. I have been talking to the Gf about a Germany/Austrian holiday, So if an Old East Tennessee redneck knocks on your door don't panic, its just me.
i think i did introduce myself but i guess i forgot the rest of my cars :)

you're welcome anytime and i'd be more than happy to show anyone around in my little city.

all the best and thanks again for the warm hearted welcome...i'll pass it on to our cars :-D

abudi

i think i did introduce myself but i guess i forgot the rest of my cars :)

you're welcome anytime and i'd be more than happy to show anyone around in my little city.

all the best and thanks again for the warm hearted welcome...i'll pass it on to our cars :-D

abudi

Thanks I have actually already been there and several other parts also when I would travel to Garmish area

Welcome Abudi's cars. Aside from the stangs I've always loved the VW's & the Mercedes catch my attention too, I just don't own any of those. You've got some nice cars in your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back