Any one sick of winter yet?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We only get a couple of dustings of snow each year in this part of Texas and even then it is mostly ice. Last night we got 2 inches of snow so like any good boss I let some of my staff build a snowman.

I am the one on the far left in the back.
I want to work for you :)

any time it snows we are asked where are you, "when are you coming in its only 12" of snow!!"
We just finished the registration period and everyone is exhausted. When they called to ask I was in a meeting with the president. He basically said no, but I convinced him that they need time to have fun. They had a blast.

Most of the schools around here closed, but if our president can get from his house to his office we're having class.

Oh and I almost forgot to say he lives on campus.

Wow Jeremy. You're roughly 375 miles due East of me, and we got squat. Actually, the storm dry-rolled over us, sucked the water out of our lakes, froze it, and dumped it on you. That's my snow, Mister!! rofl

Nice pics - looks like you were able to have some fun with it. Good for you! ::thumb::
It was fun but it can go now. Want to come repo your snow? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It snowed in parts of FL today, mostly just north of Pensacola.

Me? I'm looking at booking flights to Australia where they are having a heat wave.

Nope! Whats not to like about winter. Low's in the mid 40s and high's in the low 80s here in San Diego. I grew up in Connecticut and I don't miss the crappy weather at all. San Diego California the best weather on the planet.:cool:

My wife's C-Max is actually a great car and I like driving it.
They are nice!!! I got to test drive one, and I was very impressed with it. I like the fact that Ford stuck a 185 hp (if memory serves correctly) in the C-Max. It was very zippy, and at 44MPG, and about $28k loaded, it is a great deal.

Went riding on a local trail yesterday. It was a sunny 64 degrees, and no wind. Even saw a couple joggers in bikini's (thank goodness they were female) Today it's 18 degrees, 20 MPH sustained wind with gusts to 40, and cloudy...Come on spring!!!

Today started at 43 F and light rain at 5:30am. By 8am, it was 16 F and snowing. Forecast is calling for -10 F tonight with -30 F wind chill!

It got up to 48 here today, so I got the garden hose out and washed my wifes blue Tahoe, although it looked white from all the road salt/chemicals. I also washed my 04 Mach 1; it was dusty. :D

Headed back down to 8 degrees tonight. :huh:

We were mid to upper 70's today. Hiking Camelback was nice. For the Phoenix open I guess they are predicting low 80's. We will cool off into the upper 60's next week. Looks like a picked a good time for a major upgrade, the garage temps have been nice. If I get her running this weekend I will be able to enjoy a couple of months of milds temps.

But you guys stuck in the cold don't get too jealous... The 90's, 100's and 110 plus temps are only a few months away. ;)

We were mid to upper 70's today. Hiking Camelback was nice. For the Phoenix open I guess they are predicting low 80's. We will cool off into the upper 60's next week. Looks like a picked a good time for a major upgrade, the garage temps have been nice. If I get her running this weekend I will be able to enjoy a couple of months of milds temps.

But you guys stuck in the cold don't get too jealous... The 90's, 100's and 110 plus temps are only a few months away. ;)
That is warmer than normal for you guys isn't it? They say Alaska is having record high temps this year

That is warmer than normal for you guys isn't it? They say Alaska is having record high temps this year
Yes it is above normal. I have noticed over the years that when the North and North East have a cold cold winter, ours tend to be more mild. It depends on how that cold air from the Artic is flowing.

Same thing, if ours seems 'colder' than normal the North and North East end up with a milder winter.

Sick of the cold

Like the snow

1- I do snowplowing so the money is good for paying bills

2- all this snow becomes water :)

On the plus side, this winter is giving me plenty of garaged time to work on the details.

Well Guys,

I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and we are about to get around 12 inches over night. That is the most snow since Christmas Day 2010. I don't like the snow that much. And with the way people in this area drive in the snow, I am staying home until it clears up. At least growing up in Ohio, people knew how to drive in the snow.

Kerry

Back