Blinker Fluid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I spoke too soon, Blinker Fluid IS available in Canada. Pretty expensive though ranging from a few bucks to 45 bucks Cdn. a bottle.
But I read one product description and for sure the government must have got involved. The damn bottle is EMPTY!!!
It's not empty, it's just made with that dehydrated water @71coop was looking at. ;)

Have you read the government warning on the new bottles of blinker fluid? It causes “lane-keeping assist” and ”seat shake” if it comes into contact with the steering mechanism.

Have you read the government warning on the new bottles of blinker fluid? It causes “lane-keeping assist” and ”seat shake” if it comes into contact with the steering mechanism.
The warning is just for late model cars. There’s a special computer controlled blinker fluid for them.

Yep, ignoring one's blinker fluid and muffler bearings is sort of like "It's all fun and games till someone loses

And always, always in late fall take the "Summer Air" out of your tires and replace it with "Winter Air" for better traction on ice and snow

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Ford Wiring Smoke that needs to be added to the wiring after you've experienced a short. I buy it in bulk/12 packs.
Very pertinent info from one of the forum electrical gurus. Thanks!

Here in Texas, we tried drinkin the blinker fluid when we ran outta beer but it no workie! I gess we needed to cut it some with antifreeze…

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Ford Wiring Smoke that needs to be added to the wiring after you've experienced a short. I buy it in bulk/12 packs.
I am disappointed to learn that you have to pay extra for smoke, I thought smoke was a standard feature of a wiring short. They charge you for everything these days.

Back