carpet kit

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang coupe complete restoration
any1 out there purchase a complete trunk carpet kit from Laurel Mountain Mustang.com I just got mine and it didn't come with any directions as to how to put it in or where all the pieces go. I think I have it mostly figured out other than the quarter piece that goes around the marker light. there is cardboard on the bottom part of the piece and i'm not sure if that gets bent to the floor or just go down. and it came with a little bit of extra Velcro and I have no idea where that goes. If anyone can help that'd be great. thanks

I have not purchased these kits but it is on the list to do so. I would go with not putting the cardboard down with the carpet because that would not fit the curves well. I believe Velcro would only be used to where you see fit. Maybe one on each quadrant of the floor pan to hold it in place. That's what I'd do personally but that's just my $.02! Hope this helps in any way or if you're like me another's opinion is all that matters lol.

Back