• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Center Dash Bezel with Gauges

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdtommy75

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Grande, Medium Yellow Gold, Ginger Interior, 351C
Looking for a nice center dash bezel with the gauge package option.

Must be ginger in color and in good shape. If gauges are missing, I'd still consider it, since I can source those elsewhere if needed, but it does have to be ginger in color. I don't want to dye something else.

Send pics: [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need with or without chrome rings around gauges? The wood grain and chrome came on Deluxe and just plain on standard interior. They were all painted originally if they had the chrome. They chrome plated first then they painted the color needed. There were no molded in colors for dash parts with chrome accents. Console base molded color but not even the piece around the shifter because of the chrome.

The chrome will be bad on any used they do make new repo.

David

I need the deluxe with woodgrain, since it is a deluxe/grande interior.

I know how they're made. I've owned/restored more Mustangs and Fords than I can count.

I don't want new repro, as I'm not trying to make the interior appear new.

The chrome will not necessarily be bad on an original part, as there are may pieces out there still nice. It doesn't have to have zero wear, since the rest of the interior is original, other than door panels and dash pad.

Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Tom

I have a nice center gauge bezel, ginger in color, woodgrain for Mach or Grande, with nice gauges and the gauge harness. Nice chrome, ginger needs a spot or two touched up. I sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Back