Chip Foose

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b371b780c594ef4a3da2c4bfcbd5a720.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3a83a84266d471d2c3824b924022c96d.png

I'm having a hard time not seeing mustang 2 in that front end.

bc8fd5f75418e6a3d5b25ef25169e6d2.jpg

35ed7b222fb4214414bf45197773ad2d.png

Love the '15 mirrors. I'm putting my stripe at the same height and pretty much the same width so that I'm liking that but wrapping them into the fender flares? Not a fan of that. Maybe he trims it later? As for all the other mods I'm indifferent till the final reveal. It will hit me hard with a Yay or Nay on first site.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an observation, I see that pushing the grill surround out a few inches looks Mustang ll -ish at a glance but 74 is the year-after design after all. There are bound to resemble each other since their both Mustangs. You can expect a degree of continuity. Also, every year mustang before the 71 had head lights set farther back than the grill mouth so this design should be right at home there. I think with those fins he was playing on 66 buckets. Otherwise it's the 74 copying the 71. Not the other way around.

When I see it fully completely completed, then I will judge it. Right now it looks pretty good. Not sold on the 69/70 rear fenders yet.

As an observation, I see that pushing the grill surround out a few inches looks Mustang ll -ish at a glance but 74 is the year-after design after all. There are bound to resemble each other since their both Mustangs. You can expect a degree of continuity. Also, every year mustang before the 71 had head lights set farther back than the grill mouth so this design should be right at home there. I think with those fins he was playing on 66 buckets. Otherwise it's the 74 copying the 71. Not the other way around.

You picked out the exact portion I was talking about. I'm sure it will change with the hood as well.

8e66b4285284c6968134ee91b2432ab5.png
9afb0884bf63b4b13c29eac0a6f1e00a.png

Anyone heading to SEMA? Might get to see it unveiled

I definitely thought integrating the original back stripe into the Shelby stopes was a good idea

6f305f074078a104c50f505f9b2b0516.png
4bb1844db62edc104a31c7e0133a0dd6.png

Man would I love for that gentleman to be blocking on my car. I'm tired just thinking about what's ahead. Anyway I'm wondering if Chip is going to stay with that offset on the wheels and give only a 2" hoop in back and a one inch hoop out front. Kinda modern looking. Not a bad thing. Just a thing. With the 4" of the extra width it feels like he's not take advantage of a nasty tire out back so far. I'd like to see something in the order of 355's. Ya. That would be killer. Of course those are probably just rollers since he's not going to give away that much before the reveal. Looks like if he stays with that rear end though there'd be no more room for some wide hoops. But he can always go wide tire on the inside of that wheel well. Crossing my fingers. I really hope he builds those Pantera looking rims. One of my favourite designs. Looks like Shelby Daytona Coupe. FIA race feel to them. Great vision on his part I think.

Man would I love for that gentleman to be blocking on my car. I'm tired just thinking about what's ahead. Anyway I'm wondering if Chip is going to stay with that offset on the wheels and give only a 2" hoop in back and a one inch hoop out front. Kinda modern looking. Not a bad thing. Just a thing.  With the 4" of the extra width it feels like he's not take advantage of a nasty tire out back so far. I'd like to see something in the order of 355's. Ya. That would be killer.  Of course those are probably just rollers since he's not going to give away that much before the reveal. Looks like if he stays with that rear end  though there'd be no more room for some wide hoops. But he can always go wide tire on the inside of that wheel well. Crossing my fingers.
...totally agree

626c3fc925815859a4f297bbfdb9759b.png

4be624cb6e3ff3c6d124a8602efa625e.png

Latest posts

Back