Chip Foose

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b1eb6317a78fa3a78486c6e95cfdc2f4.png
9fe515f51b09eba7c9aea075aa4127d7.png
18f73418802838f4b465a29b8af5e559.png
f2e78445ed90297283bd3baf7d44c2fe.png
50a08b95e684019618ac30c359bf8fea.png
28d1d82d5576361ca1cd2a9a1373bfd1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c9bd04b4287a949e47050f80688d5eda.png
e036e164541f5a4283b23d0d84a81b71.png

45c85335212d995cb0eaf5d797f825d3.png
f415d54c3e129ef377eb67f6a04089e3.png

I think I will like everything he has done on this project...EXCEPT one.  Those door handles/pulls (exterior) are gonna look bad.  Absolutely hate them on this car.  Jury is still out on the interior center console...

Hopefully this doesn't make me sound too much like mister 4x4 !!!

lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz (13)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm guessing the door handles are enough of a distraction that no one has noticed the major change of direction that's happened with the upper body line. It's one of the things he did with the rear quarter that I didn't understand. Too round and curved down to flow into the lower body line in the door. I honestly thought there was no other way to do the upper body line other than to run it into the door upper line. He didn't go that way from the start and has now changed it and put it in with a lot of bondo. It's the like I preferred from the start since it's what I did myself.

I'm guessing the door handles are enough of a distraction that no one has noticed the major change of direction that's happened with the upper body line. It's one of the things he did with the rear quarter that I didn't understand. Too round and curved down to flow into the lower body line in the door.  I honestly thought there was no other way to do the upper body line other than to run it into the door upper line. He didn't go that way from the start and has now changed it and put it in with a lot of bondo. It's the like I preferred from the start since it's what I did myself.
Yes, I totally missed that!  Wow!...that body line just magically reappeared!  

Your side scoop in the fender looks a lot "cooler" too, without the scoop his fender looks swollen...the scoop has a slimming effect by adding definition.

Last edited by a moderator:
The upper style scoop from the 69/70 is what I thought he was doing it hen I saw the rounded shape near the door. I thought that would have been clever. The next year transition. Made perfect sense. Don't think his rendering included any type of inlet scoop.

I think I will like everything he has done on this project...EXCEPT one.  Those door handles/pulls (exterior) are gonna look bad.  Absolutely hate them on this car.  Jury is still out on the interior center console...

lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz lollerz (13)
:goodone:

::tease::

:poke:

:poke:
:slap:

::blah::

You two need to get your own room!   :shootself: ::devil:: :D

Latest posts

Back