Chip Foose

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice. I still see a tiny bit of space that's unused lol. It's probably for air conditioning. So no space. All used and well done.

aa199dd49b764ba9e8e3495738f2696d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to have a skilled team. Going to be a special car.

Yeah this is definitely not a do it yourself project haha

At this stage it may very well be a 5+yr project for me with 4 yrs already having passed. We all know it's a big job for a team of skilled people but as a side gig for one man with a young family and the help of some friends, it could still take what seems like for ever. Seeing Fooses ride come together is a good igniter for me to redirect limited time in the builds direction. The building journey is a blast but so is the satisfaction of completing a project.

Lol. I'm not diggin'em either but it's going to come together. The man has his vision and its always tasteful. I trust it will be a special car. Thanks btw for the compliment. We have the same taste in design it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
451ae7ef2eefc88e0b81dd65f376f247.png

I think I just lost interest in this altogether, seeing the last few pics.   :-/

ddbc07922f334f1193e9381ed1c5d352.png

I'm guessing this is not final wheel choice. It's funny how wheel trends have changed so much in the last ten years

I'm guessing this is not final wheel choice. It's funny how wheel trends have changed so much in the last ten years

I think your right about the final rim choice. Im pretty sure it's going to be something along the lines of 70's Pantera wheel in its design only in 18" or something. It is amazing to see the changes that happen to rim designs over time. More interesting to identify the what triggers these trends. I'm guessing the racing seen has a lot to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree, I'm really digging the mini lite trans am style right now

Hey guys , funny how we all meet on chips build site . Just wanted to say hi. I've had a close friend dealing with cancer and I've been giving all my time to her . Have no time for my build. Would be really nice to have a crew working on making my vision making it a reality, but , that's not gonna happen. Miss you guys, hope soon I can get back on mine. Life's not always fair, whether it's you or a friend. As far as chips build goes, just to make it official, I think he's incredibly talented and has the resources to make it happen. I might be jealous if I were that kind of person but instead I'm just greatful for all the energy given to our hobby and for some, a profession. Thankful for all of it. Just remember whether it satisfies your taste or not , it a all good. Kudos to chip and his crew.

4e30445f9eb85d5d0a5ba5557c64e10d.png

Hope your friend can beat that horrible thing mate!

I'm glad someone with some automotive presence is going to shed some light on how great the 71-73 really is. I love how this forum brings us together with like minded individuals that can have a chat about it.

Back