Chip Foose

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9a4ea24d894b1cfa2e1aa7459e399d7f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it will probably be a nice car when it is finished. Chip if you are reading this thread please don't do a 2 tone paint job on it along with 22" wheels, thanks man.

ae76dc67b1f521498a2f53b4b7d3686a.png

I see they added another support. Is the front one in the same location or is it forward a little? Hard to tell. I wonder how much headroom they are going to have after all of the changes to the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
1cb93d1a6999be68eed7fa981ea0b7ed.png

I still maintain that the build is NOT an accurate representation of the drawings. Drawings are better in proportion, smoother, flow better, look better, different . Not brought to life as intended, period. Kinda like the difference between Holly Wood and kin Bassinger. Lol . Anyone else seen Cool World, the movie ?

Damn that rear end looks wrong, the angle of the fenders are so wrong, unbelivable that he cant see that! It's allmost a Pegasus version 2!!!! The quarter end caps looks like they have sagged down. Sorry but it does'nt work for me what he is doing to this car :D

[what he is doing to this car]

He is not. Someone else does. When you have big name, you make a drawing, place a signature bigger than the drawing

and hire talented people to do it for you before deadline.

After a few cars and exposure, you will end up do the same Daniel ;)

I agree that the quarter geometry is a little flat in comparison to the rest of the side of the car. I mentioned that a while back but then a 70 quarter is flatter than a 71 and that's what he chose to work with. The rendering-to-car accuracy will come together when all the blackouts are in place I think. It really does change things in a huge way when all the graphics go on a car but that's just my opinion. Good or bad I'm just glad he's doing a 71. Unlike mine he will see his complete this decade lol. It is however a little depressing to see how long it's taking a team of skilled craftsmen to complete it. Not that's it's so long but that is going to take me 10 times longer if I don't move my ass!!!!!!

Yes like that the drawing and the build have no resemblance . The drawing, although it looks like a firebird is very nice , the build looks nothing like it , like Its been said bulging and leaning out. Way to exaggerate.

1bf58a011e7533ab3936204b91666e43.png

Ewwww! Orange paint for engine and tranny in a Ford? What are they thinking????

Regarding engine colour, that's original purist talks...

I mean we talk custom car project here. The Ford blue isn't perse a colour that leads to harmonious combinations.

If he plans to paint the car and engine bay using variations of this orange, a blue engine would make your eyes bleed.

Says a guy who painted his engine green kuz his car is modified and many parts are in green variations :)

Maybe a Longhorns fans car

If I understood it correctly, the final destination for this car was supposed to be Japan. I may be mistaken but if it is, it's not likely the person is going to hear too much squawking about ....Chevy engine orange and all that buisness. I'm pretty sure mine won't be Ford blue, end of the day. I may go burnt orange myself since my wife is Japanese. Lol.

Back