Collectors Dream 73 Mustang on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like I've seen several of our cars with that fender flair/running board thing going on.

The fog lights in the front actually almost look good to me. If they were in the grill (like the '69) I think they would look cool.
+1, I've been thinking about a custom grill setup like that. Maybe billet or something.

I think I need a another hot of acid.....oh the colors.....the colors, hahhahah........that poor car,lol.

"Actin' funny, but I don't know why.....Excuse me, while I kiss the sky......."

I would drive this car as is. hahaha something about those years of crazy paint jobs gets to me. Jean Jacket, long hair,huge mirror sunglasses and some black sabbath playing {in a well hidden radio} hahaha:cool:

I would drive this car as is. hahaha something about those years of crazy paint jobs gets to me. Jean Jacket, long hair,huge mirror sunglasses and some black sabbath playing {in a well hidden radio} hahaha:cool:
Eric

Didnt you just describe your usual way to drive except maybe minus the huge mirror sunglasses?:angel:

Eric

Didnt you just describe your usual way to drive except maybe minus the huge mirror sunglasses?:angel:
Bwahahahahaha!

Back