Cookeville, Tennessee

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just relocated to Cookeville, TN, in order to attend TTU (Tennessee Technological University). Do we have any other forum members living in the Cookeville area?
I am not living in this area and don't know about it.
Well, hello from Tennessee! If you happen visit our region, please let me know, so I can arrange some hospitality. :)

I've just relocated to Cookeville, TN, in order to attend TTU (Tennessee Technological University). Do we have any other forum members living in the Cookeville area?
Well, hello from Tennessee! If you happen visit our region, please let me know, so I can arrange some hospitality. :)
that pic of knoxferatu looks kinda scary .just don't meet him in a dark ally and at night :shrug2:

that pic of knoxferatu looks kinda scary .just don't meet him in a dark ally and at night :shrug2:
:angel:

I'm probably 2 hrs from there. Drive thru all the time for work, (long haul trucker). There is about four on here from Nashville. People have talked about getting together at Nashville Goodguys in June.

I'm probably 2 hrs from there. Drive thru all the time for work, (long haul trucker). There is about four on here from Nashville. People have talked about getting together at Nashville Goodguys in June.
I'd love to meet up at Goodguys. My rolling hulk won't be mobile, much less presentable, but it would be great to meet some fellow fanatics.

I'd love to meet up at Goodguys. My rolling hulk won't be mobile, much less presentable, but it would be great to meet some fellow fanatics.
Yes! Welcome! I've been slammed with work and Honey-do's or I would have responded earlier. I'd love to meet up at Goodguy's.

Send me your contact info if you want to be added to the middle tn member list I am putting together.

Let me know if there is anything you need for your hulk-I have a pile of parts that are useable or better, but that aren't in the plans for my car

Send me your contact info if you want to be added to the middle tn member list I am putting together.

Let me know if there is anything you need for your hulk-I have a pile of parts that are useable or better, but that aren't in the plans for my car
Great! I'll send you a PM.

Yes! Welcome! I've been slammed with work and Honey-do's or I would have responded earlier. I'd love to meet up at Goodguy's.
Awesome! Let's do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars and Coffee in Franklin would also make for a good place to hang out on a Saturday morning. Look at their link on facebook if you want to see what it is like
Cars and Coffee sounds great but not in my '99 Taurus. They abandon better vehicles in Franklin. Their Wal-Mart redneck drives a 2000 Lexus! I would get shot or asked to do someone's laundry! At the very least, I would be frowned upon or given a Sham Wow!

Whats up 72!!! Havent seen you around in a while. I was in Nashville a couple of times Jan and March. But I didnt have your phone number (changed phones and imagine my numbers wouldnt trasfer). Any way, good to see you post again.

Latest posts

Back