Custom Tail Lights

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, a few people have been asking about the LEDs. I'm waiting on the lens, which should be here shortly, as I can't do much without one. I should have all of the components to make them work and I just finished a similar project (practice) on a set of Pontiac Fiero tails, which can be seen here. http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-86-fiero-gt
My bad on this one...I've been so busy I haven't sent him the lens yet :( I was gonna send it over the weekend then had to go to an out of town wedding. Should be on it way by the end of this week.

wow,.. just wow,... looks really good dude! respect!

can you give any info on pricing?? i think they gonna look good on mine..

Hey guys, a few people have been asking about the LEDs. I'm waiting on the lens, which should be here shortly, as I can't do much without one. I should have all of the components to make them work and I just finished a similar project (practice) on a set of Pontiac Fiero tails, which can be seen here. http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-86-fiero-gt
My bad on this one...I've been so busy I haven't sent him the lens yet :( I was gonna send it over the weekend then had to go to an out of town wedding. Should be on it way by the end of this week.
That's quite alright, I'm pretty busy this week with the Fourth of July coming up, so I wouldn't have much time to work on it anyhow.

I'm so looking forward to seeing the final result of all that hard work and the most impressive thing is that you took a vision and stuck with it and reached (hopefully) a damn fine product! The one thing I always was less pleased with on our cars were the taillights and the way they looked vs the older stangs. I never hated them but if there was one thing I could change it would be that. And now I can as long as this go on the market! Thank you so much for what you have done! :)

Very impressive work! I'm definitely interested in a set or 2! :D

A lot of you have been asking when these will be available. As of right now I just finished the 1st official set. It's a bit of an early release though, I worked out a deal with Scott (Qcode351mach) for a drivers side door I needed. He didn't want the LED set up, just the lenses. As for the official release, I'm gonna wait on TheJ to come up with the LED boards for them and work out a final price at that point, then I'll start making some bigger batches at a time as demand requires. I have a feeling I'm gonna be up to my knees in plastic resin in the coming months :p but that's OK, I'll do my best to make as many as I need to for you guys. Thanks for your support and interest in this! I had no idea it would become as big as it has!

Here's a pic of the set I just finished about an hr. ago still taped up from the back side and mounted to some pegboard.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373085069.549550.jpg

The first official set has been picked up and is on it's way home!

Good luck with them Scott, keep us posted with some install pics!
Will Do O ! Just cleaning up a set of housings to do the transformation..Thanks a bunch & I'm sure the door will work out fine..BTW your car is looking real sweet ! Keep up the good work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back