Custom Tail Lights

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally just sat here for an hour going through each and every post through all 47 pages, Great Job to each and every one of you that worked on this project. I would like to see a video of some sort or picture with the Leds in them, to get a set idea on what they would look like. I would also be interested in a pair.

Hi everyone,

How many members/people invest money in the tail light project from Michael Callahan (obsidian11)and see or hear anything about lenses and also now reply on his mails?

I do a pré-payment ($60) on 6-23-2013 and have no lenses and no reply's on mine PM's.

What is going wrong here???

:huh:

Make here a list:

- eddyw $60 (6-23-2013)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I think it's time to go public.

I have been trying to get him to answer my emails, PMs and whatnot for about a year and only got one sentence in reply saying he was gonna try and post something in the thread. That was weeks ago.

I have really cut him some slack, hell, I even kept Eddiw from going public months ago but...

I perfectly understand the troubles he's had in his personal life and that those lenses were the least important thing in this state of his life but come on! A little note or at least an answer to a legit inquiry is the least one could expect.

So add me to the list:

Eddiw: 60$

Luxstang: 200$

I got a PM back in Jan from him stating that things were not going good for him.

I sent my monies to him back in Dec of 2013

Eddiw: 60$

Luxstang: 200$

Bru :500$

Yes, there are.

MODERATOR NOTE: This thread was closed because of tenuous circumstances surrounding this project. Promises were made and broken, drama ensued, a member of our community was banned. Thanks for reading, but...
thatsall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back