Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me with one of my other hobbies. Springfield XD. However lately I've been on a 1911 kick. I also love to shoot AR's and AK's.

Mike
You will have to come down some time and do a little shooting...I like the old springfield XD..Ill take them any day over a glock.."Not cause they any better or anything" Just cause i like the grip better..lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/hyena429?feature=mhee My youtube vids i made while out shooting..hehe...I like 1911's too..Only type of 1911 i got at the moment thou is a AMT 45 win mag....Its a beasty thou...lol..I enjoy every type of gun i have to say...black powder on up.

Here is me and the Family with the Mustang this spring, just after I installed the new Tires and rims.
Is that your son...leaning on the car? I hope you gave him a time out.

9032_1051905596947_1804984949_119357_6035717_n.jpg
I figure this one will give nightmares rofl rofl
This is about how I looked when my daughter brought home her boyfriend.."So, you want to date MY daughter?" :dodgy::D

9032_1051905596947_1804984949_119357_6035717_n.jpg
I figure this one will give nightmares rofl rofl
This is about how I looked when my daughter brought home her boyfriend.."So, you want to date MY daughter?" :dodgy::D
That's great! Funny thing is Robert is a super nice guy. He stops by every so often in his yellow Mach 1 to say hi & shoot the bull.

Holy shit! 19 years ago????????

The time flies!

And a couple of months ago.........

Me on the left and Roy Tnfastbk on the right when he came over to visit. (so I know he gets around) :p Great guy!

DSCN1619.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm Me

65u3aa.jpg

Me and my Fiance. This was in Florida when I went to visit.

I'll get one with me and my Mustang

The wife and I a few years ago at a Christmas party. I am a bit heavier and have more grey hair now. I'll get some more pictures when I finally get the car back from the builder.

Us (Medium).jpeg

Here are some from 2008 in Costa Rica........I didn't get a bite!

DSC_1489 (Small).JPG DSC_1410 (Small).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
helterskelterbikeshow007.jpg

pic of me and my 71 cb750 cafe that i built in college a few years back.

Let's connect some faces to the screen names.Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend at the Neuswanstien castle in Bavaria Germany.

Looking so good both of you. really nice couple.

Latest posts

Back