• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fastback rear window molding

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cigarguy

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1, 351 Cleveland
Hey guys,

I need an old stock aluminum rear window molding piece for the drivers side or at least good advice on how to glue in the new stuff. The repro trim that Dynacore makes is useless.

I bought a complete kit just to get the drives side L-Piece and it melted in about 40 seconds trying to get it clipped in.

Anybody want a mint condition dynacore passenger side and two lower pieces? I'll happily trade for just the drivers side.

--Todd

Hey guys,

I need an old stock aluminum rear window molding piece for the drivers side or at least good advice on how to glue in the new stuff. The repro trim that Dynacore makes is useless.

I bought a complete kit just to get the drives side L-Piece and it melted in about 40 seconds trying to get it clipped in.

Anybody want a mint condition dynacore passenger side and two lower pieces? I'll happily trade for just the drivers side.

--Todd
Yeah, the Dynacore (DII)window moldings are crap($0 worth).

I have the same piece useless it's just like tinfoil.

I have the Dynacore front ones to but use after this experience the originals back at front and rear...

Back