Favorite 71-73 colors?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I do know: I don´t like Medium Brown Metallic!! (My car´s original color!) Sorry!
understandable.....i had a chance to buy a 73 mustang coupe...it was medium brown metallic with a white top....poor thing...i think the color made me want it less...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
understandable.....i had a chance to buy a 73 mustang coupe...it was medium brown metallic with a white top....poor thing...i think the color made me want it less...lol
Yup, mine was originally a Medium Brown Metallic convertible with a white top. Thank god it was already painted red when I got it or I´d probably have passed on it too.

On the other hand, here is a post I made some time ago about Mopar´s Tawny Brown that I absolutely love, but the Medium Brown Metallic is just dull, IMHO.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-color?pid=19398#pid19398

White w/ lower black paint and black stenciled hood

displaycase.jpg

See signature..
I'd have to agree with Steven but if I had not owned two medium bright yellow Mach1's I would not mind metallic blue or that metallic grabber green (w/o a green interior) or black or red. Good thing I can afford lots of 1/64 scale versions.

I like the rare ones like Medium copper,saddle Brown maybe not the more popular ones and that maybe the reason I like them.

I like the red heads too..But im bias too there a bit..lol... i like the blue and black and the black and silver stangs too...Hell ..I dont think there is a factory color that didnt look good on them..lol

Light Pewter and Black, FTW!! Although, I'm really diggin' Roy's and Olie's paint as well.

Ok here is what i am thinking of doing with the vert.

71-6.jpg

With a white top and white interior!

plenty of time to change my mind though,

and if this is your car, thanks for the inspiration.

Back