For you Grabber Green fans

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a 1971 Maverick Grabber in Grabber Green. You can see in pic beside the mustang growing up in the weeds. Note is has 5 lug wheels but they only had 250 6 cylinder then. For $10.00 more you got HD suspension that came with 5 lugs.

One odd thing about the Maverick was that it was painted twice at factory. Guy hit the front fender and when I was fixing it and sanding you sanded through color, primer, then color again and primer again. I ordered the car and took delivery without dealer prep. Must have got damaged at factory and sent back through paint again.

I like green myself.

Pity it's not '71 Grabber Lime! I'd buy it for sure because it's about as close to owning my dream color Mach 1 as I'll ever come...…… without winning the lottery!! I do have a "MiniChamps" one but it's only about 4.5" long. Note the incorrect color nomenclature "Dark Green" and some other boo-boo's  Hmmmm!

I could have painted mine, but it HAD to stay the original Light Pewter.

Geoff.

Pity it's not '71 Grabber Lime! I'd buy it for sure because it's about as close to owning my dream color Mach 1 as I'll ever come...…… without winning the lottery!! I do have a "MiniChamps" one but it's only about 4.5" long. Note the incorrect color nomenclature "Dark Green" and some other boo-boo's  Hmmmm!

I could have painted mine, but it HAD to stay the original Light Pewter.

Geoff.
I wish they would make Convertibles and Coupes too!

Back