Found out what I am missing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 4bb swapped Q code
89 cummins swapped 4x4 f350
96 f350 dually stock
Ok as some of you have heard me say before I have a set of 10k hid headlights but couldnt figure out how they mount and what I was missing ... turns out it was the headlight bowls, now for the task of finding some re-pops, any clues?

There's a '72 Fastback and a '72 or '73 Coupe at Clark's Auto Salvage I've been scavenging parts from - they might still have the headlight buckets from the Fastback (they took 'em off the front clip when I had them cut it off), and I think the Coupe is pretty much untouched. When you go in, talk to James (to the right as soon as you get inside the door).

Gotchya thanks Eric I checked fm 600 today when I got a "new" dually fender and I didn't see any still around there but fm 600 is HUGE and I must have just missed them.

Well, I'm not sure where fm 600 is. But like I said, Clark's Auto Salvage. It's off the north side of Loop 306 just to the west of Bell St. (close to ACME Metal). They have the main 'yard, where the modern vehicles are - and also a 'classic' 'yard, that you have to ask for specifically. Talk to James - he's the guy I talk to when I go there.

Back