Frame Help Any Ideas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I think it is just a bit to far outta my leauge. There is a guy at my job that wants to buy it from me he came and looked at it and offered me $900 which 100 more than I paid so I am gonna take it SADLY.

good deal,, you can get a much better starting car.

also if and when you start looking for another, try and find one with front disc brake from the factory it will help.

Ya I think it is just a bit to far outta my leauge. There is a guy at my job that wants to buy it from me he came and looked at it and offered me $900 which 100 more than I paid so I am gonna take it SADLY.
Keep looking for one in better condition and you know where to come now for help!

Good luck - I hope you find a better car to start your project right.

Thanks guys but im still sad
Understood. But keep your eyes open and something will come around in your price range that won't require it to be stored and worked on for 7 years and suck up every extra dime you have. Hang around here, too, because people post them for sale quite often.

Doc

Keep looking....don't let this get you down....I know there are most likely a few of us that bought cars when we started out in the hobby and as we dug into them went " oh oh" anyways don't be afraid to call out to guys in the area if you find something you want to look at.

Dude, you just made $100. Don't be sad. Put that money into the next and better one! There are lots of better condition starting points than that car. It was repairable, however not for the faint of heart. I'd have to work up to that level of devotion. Start with a better canvas and you'll have quicker success and still have tremendous satisfaction.

Good luck! Stay on here & this site will keep the fire stoked. It'll also help you sharpen your knowledge as to what to be looking for.

Back