Gas Smell

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is so hard sometimes to find what the "latest" info is on some parts. It is like trying to hit a moving target without being to move ourselves at times. One would thing Googling for the latest info would make things easier, but too often now there is such an abundance of info... I guess that is part of what makes our hobby so interesting, and even fun. We never know what is going to happen as we turn rocks over to see what is underneath. heh heh
Indeed it is.
The more time passes and parts like these become hard to get let alone find, I sort of wish I'd been "naughty" and pocketed a good few of these and other air cleaner related parts when I worked at Canadian Fram back in the 70's and 80's. They had these elbows and 3/4" tube connectors by the skid full. Vacuum motors were made 24/7 for many applications. Temps sensors by the millions etc. One part I did snag a couple of was the hot air riser tube to the inlet. No the last one in my box is not for sale!!!

It is so hard sometimes to find what the "latest" info is on some parts. It is like trying to hit a moving target without being to move ourselves at times. One would thing Googling for the latest info would make things easier, but too often now there is such an abundance of info... I guess that is part of what makes our hobby so interesting, and even fun. We never know what is going to happen as we turn rocks over to see what is underneath. heh heh
Only part I found so far was on ebay. The hose adapter

Back