Got my brakes on.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Cant wait to take it for a spin and see how much better it stops. Should drive alot better. I replaced all the tie rods, idler, upper and lower balljoints, sway bar bushings and rods, and pitman. Now im resealing the steering box and putting in new rag joint. should be a much better handling car. The front end parts were shot!!!.

ensure you adjust that prop valve slowly and properly!!!!

i installed cobra brakes and i absolutely love them so i'm sure you will enjoy having all disc brakes.

when i had rear drums and when i would try to stop in a dime my ass end would whip around sometime so i knew my OEM combination valve was busted cuz it was allowing my rear brakes to lock up.

now i have my MC going straight to my front brakes off of a TEE and my MC going into a PROP valve going to the rear of the car and then off of a TEE.

i found between 1.5-2.0 turns of the prop valve proportioned the brakes perfectly for when i slam on my brakes completely hard my rear brakes don't lock up before my fronts.

thing stops on a dime in a hurry. and with these big bodied mustangs, you need it. and not to mention some of us have a mostly all iron 460s up front, :D:D:D:D:D.

good job btw!!

Back