Header Suggestion

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully someone with some hedmans will post. If they hang dongle that low I might go with shorties.
this probley to little to late but I installed Sanderson Shortys and the fit great( 71 351c)

Hopefully someone with some hedmans will post. If they hang dongle that low I might go with shorties.
this probley to little to late but I installed Sanderson Shortys and the fit great( 71 351c)
Not yet.

I was gonna go with Sanderson but started looking elsewhere after review. With two positive feedbacks from this site I will probably go with them.

What Dave72 said-

Old School, great folks. My only complaint is that I didn't go with ceramic!!
@Butch65 - never too late.. Jet Hot or your local powder coater... or d-i-y ceramic paint from the parts store...

@SDStang - don't get mad at me if you don't like em. :)

What Dave72 said-

Old School, great folks. My only complaint is that I didn't go with ceramic!!
@Butch65 - never too late.. Jet Hot or your local powder coater... or d-i-y ceramic paint from the parts store...

@SDStang - don't get mad at me if you don't like em. :)
"Sorry but somebody will have to be held accountable if the don't work out" :D

I had contacted Sanderson with questions on 429 fitment in our cars several years ago.

I'm in the auto parts business, and provided all of the questions and info necessary to make it easy, since it was an OE fit engine in a somewhat common chassis (*cough* several million produced). I'm sure wasn't the first to call regarding the fitment either.

Unfortunately, the shoe salesman on the other end of the line couldn't possibly have been less willing to be helpful.

I couldn't even get a "yes" or "no", just a "dunno, it isn't in the catalog".

I even tried the "is there somebody else that can help" last ditch effort.

Chuck that one up in the "lost sale" column. Sorry.

Customer service like that saddens me. I sincerely hope it's improved since then.

I've been out of the loop for a bit... anyone know if the big block choice - any - has changed lately?

Glad to see the FC4's feedback. I'd be interested in those as well, as it is still an optional engine choice for me.

Longtubes and western PA roads don't mix well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back